View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damoadius

re: CLOSED - App: Damoadius - By Kazairl

The application submitted by Damoadius is as follows:

Quote:
I am applying to the guild for the position of:: Irregular Your Firstname: Damo Age: 24 Country/State: QLD Occupation: FabricationLogistics Character Details Your Character's Name: Damoadius Prefered Mech Weight Class: Heavy Favourite Mech: Iyla Muromets Favourite Weapon: ACs Why is that your favourite weapon?: Nothing is more satisfying then landing shots with an AC5 at 1000+ then pounding lights to the ground with a 20 m/ When did you start playing MW:O?: 2 months ago Defiant Details I have read the rules, charter and policies of Defiant, Australia: Yes I understand that my adherence to these is a condition of membership to the guild: Yes Can provide a reasonable level of attendance to events (75%+): I would love to How did you find out about Defiant?: MW:O Forums Why did you pick Defiant?: Aussie corps. Other corps seemed ALOT more restrictive, ie: No swearing, role play encouraged blah blah blah. No... Just no. Previous Experience & Playstyle Do you have previous experience with organised game play?: Yes If Yes, list/explain any experience you have had:: Admittedly, most of my organised groups where on Xbox(CoD, BF3) (small)Part of pMuJ xbox Clan. Can take orders. Why do you wish to play?: challenge Further Details I have a capable PC:: True What is your ping during game play?: 240-260 Does your PC have a working microphone and a copy of Mumble installed?: False In your opinion what do you think you bring to the guild if you become a member?: Another few tonnes of ammo m/ Oh and ofcourse some comic relief :p Bonus Questions The best use for a Gnome is?: Kicking it. How often should a Warlock drink?: They actually STOP drinking? When is Keyboard turning best used?: .... ahhhhhh......
Kazairl

Thanks for applying.

Either Parlay or myself will contact you in game for a chat.

Hi Damoadius,

Tried to chat but got launched in the attempt. Have sent a friend request. Hope we can catch up again tomorrow.

No recent contact from applicant.  Application closed.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: